About FloTennis Junior Duals
Mar. 31-Apr. 2, 2017
Maximum of 12 teams, selection to be done based on UTR Power 6 Rating of each team.
Players will receive Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) credit for all matches played. Player UTRs are available at universaltennis.com. A UTR subscription is required to search and view player ratings on the UTR system, with pricing starting at forever free for UTR Basic. The UTR Premium Plus allows subscribers access to search and view college team profiles.
Friday Night Player function to include educational presentations from UTR and College Coaches (parents welcome and encouraged to attend). Exact details will be published here as they become available.
FloTennis to produce live stream broadcast of ALL MATCHES.
- 3 Flights of 4 teams - each play a 3-match Round Robin (Flighting based on Team Power 6 Rating - see universaltennis.com for info on Power 6).
- 7 pt. NCAA Division 1 format dual matches with the same on-court coaching as allowed in College Tennis.
- 6 singles matches will be best 2 of 3 set matches, No-Ad.
- Each singles win is worth 1 point to the winning team.
- 3 doubles matches will be 1 set, No-Ad.
- The team winning at least 2 out of 3 doubles matches receives 1 point to the winning team.
- Maximum points available in a team match is 7. Team that receives 4 points or more wins the match.
- All matches will be played to completion.
- 3 team coaches are allowed on court during each team match. (Each team may also play up to 1 exhibition singles match per dual match. The match will count for UTR Credit but will not count toward the team match outcome).
If you would like additional info, please contact Tournament Director, Angela Heider, email@example.com 704-402-2505